Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you love Oreo Mcflurrys and Cookies-n-Cream Ice Cream

You'll love these! I've been on a cookie craze lately so I busted out my list of all the cookie recipes I've wanted to try. I let one of my good friends choose for me since I was going to bring them to a group event and chances are that my friends would end up eating most of them. Unfortunately, when I pulled them out of the oven... I couldn't help but eat.. Not one... Not two.. But three.. Almost immediately.. But in my defense they were the less perfectly circular ones :)

Cookies and Cream Cookies adapted from Erica's Sweet Tooth
Makes 28 cookies

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
6 tbsp sugar
6 tbsp brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 Oreo's, broken up into small pieces (I used a ziploc bag and pounded the cookies with my fist :)...)

Directions
1. Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy
3. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
6. Gently fold in Oreo pieces.
7. Scoop 1 inch dough balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges barely start to brown. Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes and they'll flatten and become beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment